- Lead and support the roll-out of SAP to our manufacturing site in Singapore and sales offices within the Asia Pacific region, following our "global SAP template" including requirements gathering, specification activities, customizing and testing activities, user training, cut-over and go-live activities, overall project management activities.
- Provide SAP backup support for our manufacturing/warehouse operations.
- Coordinate and communicate between departments in the Asia Pacific region and the SAP CoE in Berlin (e.g. CRQ process, test and acceptance of changes)
- Responsible for the first level support for our sales and logistics departments in the Asia Pacific region.
- Lead the implementation and provide support for non-SAP application such as the BIOStock application module, Warehouse mobile scanners, EDI/SAP iDoc Integration with 3PL logistics vendors etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with basic knowledge on supply chain management and manufacturing process i