- Work closely with the local business teams and become functional expert in B2B processes and related solutions needs.
- Listen and understand business requirements, and providing options for consideration.
- Facilitate discussions and workshops, gather requirements, build cooperation amongst various business teams.
- Focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies to deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions.
- Act as key point of contact for global stakeholders in charge of Salesforce program coordination and execution.
- Contribute to defining regional roadmap for Salesforce program rollout.
- Provide advice on Salesforce best practices.
- Support data readiness in preparation for system rollout, including preparation of data to be migrated in the new system.
- Support change management and training needs for future state processes.
Qualification and requirements
- BS or equivalent degree in discipline related to the role, with relevant 8-10 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of B2B (including Enterprise and Education) channel sales.
- Experience in sales operations, partner management and/or enablement preferred.
- Experience as a business analyst role on enterprise-scale CRM, PRM projects.
- Understanding of Salesforce Platform functionality and best practices preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and presentation skills, to audiences of varying seniority.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent active listening skills.
- Working knowledge of process documentation (Miro, Omnigraffle, Visio, etc.) & project management software (Wrike, etc.).
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247