Job Summary (IT Support role)
- Administrate user accounts for network, e-mail, and other applications;
- Provide support to end users in local and regional offices around the world who are on company IT equipment and software applications including computer hardware, peripherals, copiers, fax machines, mobile phones, scanners, building security systems, environment monitoring systems, computer operating systems, office applications;
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems of IT equipment and software applications;
- Respond to IT tickets, telephone calls, e-mails, and requests for technical support;
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions; and
- Communicate and collaborate with a regional/global IT team members to advance IT initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 3 years of experience in a help desk or IT Support role; and
- Experience with Exchange Server Tools, Office 365 and other cloud based applications a plus.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552