Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To ensure the service and system is returned to an operational state as quickly as possible on a best effort basis and following the processes defined for resolution and documentation within the defined SLA.
- Responsible for Level 2 Support Functions.
- Support of Business applications within the responsible locations. Including installation and maintenance of all company software.
- Responsible for repair and configuration of client hardware including all client peripherals.
- Manage regional Windows Servers and network attached storage in Singapore and rest of Asia (JP, KR, TW, MY, and TH).
- Active Directory
- SQL Services (Knowledge)
- Communications (Fixed & Mobile)
- File System Management and Storage
- Security & Patch Management
- Back-up & Restore Responsibility
- IT Asset Management and Disposal
- Hands on experience on Cisco network routers and switches
- Responsible in documenting related to configuration items and changes.
- Familiar with the environmental aspects and impacts of the activities and processes involved in the role and the procedures, practices and measures to manage the impact.
- ITIL Foundation or above qualification is a must. An understanding of networking / computer hardware and how these relate to IT architecture and corporate enterprise environment.
- Able to work in West Area- Benoi
Only Singaporeans need apply
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536