IT Global Processes
- Support of general global processes i.e. Budget, Demand Management, IT Roadmap etc. in alignment with other relevant local GF contacts (Global Procurement & Logistics, Accounting , Tax & Trade Compliance, etc.)
- Process-Lead and -Support of IT Project Portfolio Management for IT Teams in Region APAC
- Provide relevant trainings of its processes and systems hands-on to the team on needed basis
- Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio, planning and ensuring PPM processes and improvement programs are adhered by all teams
- Support implementation of the Quality & Risk strategy, including any processes and templates, across all IT projects
IT Financial Management
- Responsible for the monitoring and provide regular reports of the IT net primary costs and capitalized IT cost (CAPEX)
- Adhere to the core processes of IT Financial management for Region APAC LE's and support in annual IT budget process (in line with the Corporate budget process), 2 forecasts per year as update of the IT Budget, Monthly updates of IT Project cost, Year-end-landing etc…
- Oversee the end-to-end IT procurement process by following the internal workflows and get hands-on if required
- Accountable for periodic financial reports and analysis
- Regional support of Global IT License Management & Contract Management, ensure data accuracy for the region
- Generally supports the Region APAC Head of IT in all IT related processes and acts as the single point of contact for the Region
- Other ad-hoc jobs delegated by the Regional Head of IT
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, IT Management or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Meticulous, strong in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in a matrix organization.
- Experience working in an MNC environment.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536