PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- As part of the regional IT team based in Singapore, the 'IT Infrastructure Specialist' is responsible to provide a stable and secure infrastructure services for the region.
- You will be responsible for the daily operation of monitoring, administration of network infrastructure for the offices in the Asia Pacific region.
- You will also be involved in IT infrastructure projects for the consolidation of network and server infrastructure within the region with alignment with the Centre of Expertise (COE) at headquarters.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide stable, secure and scalable IT infrastructure (network, data center, telephony) for the Asia Pacific Manufacturing (APM) and all sales subsidiaries in the region
- Technical vendor management of infrastructure/cloud service providers.
- Ensure on call support and continuous monitoring for critical IT services
- Steer projects with an IT infrastructure content throughout Asia Pacific
- Provide guidance to local IT staff in the region regarding IT infrastructure services based on corporate standards
- Implement infrastructure components for colocation datacenter and production floor automation solutions (storage, micro segmented networks, databases)
- Providing practical solutions to internal customers on IT infrastructure requirements
- BA in computer science or similar background, alternatively an equivalent qualification
- Technical skills in setting up and maintaining CISCO network - switches, routers and firewalls
- Provide system support for servers (eg. Dell/IBM Server, VMware virtualization, Oracle Databases)
- Technical skills in windows based client environments with the respected support tools (remote desktop, ticketing tools)
- Certified in cloud technology is advantageous.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in running core IT services (file, print, AD, proxy server, telephony)
- Administration and deployment of cloud services (Azure, AWS, M365, Velocloud) will be nice to have.
- 3 years of experience in steering operations processes in an international matrix organization (headquarters / region / local IT)
- Regional support experience in the region
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194