You will be responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage and related software. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure.
- Manage and establish priorities for maintenance, design, development & analysis of entire infrastructure systems inclusive of LANs, WANs, internet, security and wireless implementations.
- Design and execute short and long term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets current and future needs
- Provide technical expertise for first line IT support staff, sharing technical knowledge. To provide 2nd line technical support
- Effective IT asset management control
- Support IT governance, security related incident and project realization
- Degree graduate in Computer Science, Information Systems or IT infrastructure related field.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in similar role.
- Extensive Technical Knowledge - proficient with Microsoft, Cisco and VMware.
- Experience with storage area networks, WAN acceleration, virtualization, firewalls, routers, etc
- Capability to perform feasibility studies for different upgrade projects, conversions and improvements.
- Exposure to ITIL concepts and adoption.
- Project Management skill
- Strong communication skills to strategize, plan and collaborate with various stakeholders
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536