- Provide stable, secure and scalable IT infrastructure (network, data center, telephony) for company and all subsidiaries in the region
- Technical vendor management of infrastructure/cloud service providers.
- Ensure on call support and continuous monitoring for critical IT services
- Steer projects with an IT infrastructure content throughout Asia Pacific
- Provide guidance to local IT staff in the region regarding IT infrastructure services based on corporate standards
- Implement infrastructure components for colocation datacenter and production floor automation solutions (storage, micro segmented networks, databases)
- Providing practical solutions to internal customers on IT infrastructure requirements
- Degree in computer science or similar background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in running core IT services (file, print, AD, proxy server, telephony)
- Technical skills in setting up and maintaining CISCO network - switches, routers and firewalls
- Provide system support for servers (eg. Dell/IBM Server, VMware virtualization, Oracle Databases)
- Technical skills in windows based client environments with the respected support tools (remote desktop, ticketing tools)
- Certified in cloud technology is advantageous.
- Experience in Administration and deployment of cloud services (Azure, AWS, M365, Velocloud) will be ideal
- Regional support experience in the region is ideal
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096