You will be embedded in one of our regional business units and work across geographies. You will likely report to a senior leader in the Analytics & Insights function and work closely with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain colleagues.
As Business Analysts, you are a business leader and you'll be able to transform and enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics. You are the person who problem-solves and identifies the insights and opportunities to improve the business.
To be successful you should look forward to being an effective communicator to senior leaders. You should also be creative and be a committed problem-solver using Big Data and Advanced analytics skill alongside leadership and direct engagement of business leaders
- Analyse data & provide insights into the company's monthly business process, based on both external data (e.g. market share and household consumption) and internal data (e.g. sales data).
- Lead category/channel deep-dives (e.g. Baby Care/Shave Care/Skin Care or Hyper Super/Drug Pharma/eCommerce) to identify portfolio opportunities/business drivers opportunities to accelerate business.
- Improve Media/Trade effectiveness and enable media/trade cost saving by running analytics.
- Data science or innovation projects to solve existing business questions differently by IoT, automation, external data, etc.
- Overall work would be a good mix of delivering today (70-80% time/capacity) and creating tomorrow (20-30% on innovation/data science projects).
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or similar
- Demonstrate leadership in applying analytical techniques to deliver actionable insights from data.
- Ability to demonstrate, translate and communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions and business actionable insights
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Knowledge Areas: Statistics and its application to Attributive & Predictive Modeling; Machine Learning, Big data Mining, and AI.
- Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS
- Programming / Database Languages: Python, R, SQL
- Visualization Tools: Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau
- Platforms: Knowledge/experience with Hadoop, SPARK
The client has a Flexible work schedule environment.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536