Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identifying waste, evaluating and recommending improvement opportunities to implement Lean IT.
- Contribute to the operational excellence framework by collaborating with cross-functional teams and identify potential cost savings.
- Analyze the actual performance against the plan, adjust base on project objectives, allocate resources, risk and compliance and assure a smooth transition.
- Write business case, business functional requirements or specifications.
- Minimum diploma in IT related qualifications with relevant experience
- ITIL and PMP certified will be a plus
- Experience in coaching and transforming
- Experience in value stream mapping
- Certification with project management methodology and change management (demonstrate ability to deliver project ideally using Lean, Six sigma)
- Familiar with document management and process workflow
- Independent and Self-Motivated
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194