A fast-growing AI start-up company who has established their strong footprint in the region is looking for a IT Operations Manager to be part of the exciting stage of growth.
The IT Operations Manager is responsible for the implementation and support of the company's technology infrastructure. You will diagnose issue and correct problems and yet provide the primary support for internal engineering team as well as customer requirement.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues within hardware, software and the network
- Install and configure new servers, workstations and other IT equipment
- Responsible for the availability and stability of the server, storage and backup environment requested internally and externally
- Architect and implement storage and data management solutions, evaluate and recommend the selection of storage management software and hardware products
- Other daily IT operations related works
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure administration and support.
- Knowledge and experience with server cluster architecture, deployment, and maintenance.
- Strong scripting ability
- Knowledge and experience with Linux systems administration functions
- Knowledge and experience with Local Area Network technology, FC switches and directors; and network architectures including hubs, repeaters, bridges, routers, and switches.
- Knowledge and experience with SAN and/or NAS storage, data replication, storage efficiency, and manageability software.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289