Management of ICT Application Contract and Operating Budget
- Manage ICT Application contracts to ensure the project/application vendors meet contractual obligations.
- Track the projects' expenditure and ensure meeting the agreed budget utilisation.
- Provide administrative support to all aspects of ICT procurement from seeking budget, calling tender/request for quotation/small value purchase, evaluation and award; raising purchase requsition/order, goods receiving, invoice tracking and verification/certification.
- Manage and monitor defects, issues and incidents of Authority's IT applications and services to meet the agreed service level agreement.
- Develop guidance, process and procedures to continuously improve incidents management, escalation and system monitoring.
- Provide application support in all stages of IT application life cycle.
Management of ICT Application Security and Compliance
- Ensure compliance to Application Architecture, Agency IT Policies and Government IM8 policies relating to ICT Application services.
- Ensure security patches on ICT Application are timely updated in accordance to IM8 policy.
- Perform user access provisioning and conduct user access control. Carry out periodic user access review and log review.
- Facilitate and support IT audit activities with relevant parties.
- Manage and support ad-hoc security scans, patches and other security measures when required.
IT Operations Support
- Resolve escalated IT cases in an accurate and timely manner.
- Collate and report IT applications and operations statistics.
- Manage, support and track IT change management activities.
- Track, manage and ensure compliance of IT operation tasks and activities as defined in the project management office (PMO) to support and maintain process standards.
- Undertake and carry out ad hoc IT operation assignments and tasks arises from projects or day-to-day operation.
- Provide secretariat function for meetings/forums.
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in performing the role.
- Knowledge of IT security and infrastructure designs and implementations.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies and tools such as Microsoft Office and .Net framework.
- Preferably with experience in delivering and operating Government IT projects.
- Able to plan and implement operation processes and procedures to manage the day to day operation of the system to meet the business operation objectives on systems availability.
- Able to manage project costs, including change requests/service requests, to ensure that projects achieve their planned benefits within budget.
- Able to manage project risks in a timely manner to ensure impact is mitigated.
- Able to understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure maintenance processes and procedures are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines.
- 2 years agency contract
- Location: Central Singapore
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107