- Collaborate with vendors and various IT divisions teams to establish end-to-end operational solutions in ensuring a stable and resilient service
- Constantly engage and review services to establish and create solutions that improves our delivery of Service Level Objectives and Service Level Indicators
- Review and enhance existing procedures and processes to ensure proper governance, security controls and service management procedures;
- Collaborate with architects, delivery teams to drive ITIL best practises through automation and Agile practises
- Diligently work with DevSecOps to ensure the smooth delivery of services aligned to security best practises
- Conduct regular operational reviews and service improvement plans with contractors.
- Conduct reviews on service performance and capacity management, vendors' performance and SLA through the development of dashboards for management reporting;
- Facilitate and support IT operations risk, compliance and audits
- Implement Audit Dashboard to enable anticipatory risk management;
- Develop operations monitoring dashboards; and
- Implement end-to-end Privilege Log Review tool post successful implementation of pilot project.
- Tertiary qualification preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experience in performing the role.
- Preferably with experience in Public Sector.
- Experience in IT Governance and /or IT Audits including knowledge of IT risk management and control is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT security and infrastructure designs and implementations.
- Knowledge of ITIL and agile best practice.
- Good analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with good organization and people handling skills.
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Able to understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure maintenance processes and procedures are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang
Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario
EA License No: 02C3423
Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914