Management of ICT Application Contract and Operating Budget
- Manage ICT Application contracts to ensure the project/application vendors meet contractual obligations.
- Track the projects' expenditure and ensure meeting the agreed budget utilisation.
- Provide administrative support to all aspects of ICT procurement
- Manage and monitor defects, issues and incidents of IT applications and services to meet the agreed service level agreement.Provide application support in all stages of IT application life cycle.
Management of ICT Application Security and Compliance
- Ensure compliance to application architecture, IT Policies and company policies relating to ICT Application services.
- Ensure security patches on ICT Application are timely updated.
- Perform user access provisioning and conduct user access control. Carry out periodic user access review and log review.
- Manage and support ad-hoc security scans, patches and other security measures when required.
IT Operations Support
- Resolve escalated IT cases in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage, support and track IT change management activities.
- Track, manage and ensure compliance of IT operation tasks and activities as defined in the project management office (PMO) to support and maintain process standards.
- Undertake and carry out ad hoc IT operation assignments and tasks arises from projects or day-to-day operation.
- Provide secretariat function for meetings/forums.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience in performing the role.
- Knowledge of IT security and infrastructure designs and implementations.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies and tools such as Microsoft Office and .Net framework.
- Experience in delivering and operating IT projects and stakeholder management.
- Able to plan, implement and manage operation processes and procedures
- Able to manage project risks in a timely manner to ensure impact is mitigated.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247