- Understand business requirements, review organisational infrastructure, design and implement the infrastructure architecture to meet requirements.
- To ensure the vendors meets contractual obligations, leading to successful delivery of the project.
- Ensure incidents are resolved within the service level agreement
- Ensure service requests are closed within agreed timelines.
- Develop guidelines, processes and procedures to enhance ICT Infrastructure service availability.
- Maintain Infrastructure Operating budget and ensure meeting the agreed budget utilisation.
- Provide a support to procurement from seeking budget, calling tender/request for quotation, evaluation and award
- Ensure security patches on Infrastructure are timely updated in accordance to policy.
- Support IT audit activities when required.
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in performing the role.
- Strong knowledge of Network, Desktop, Servers, storage /backup system or Data Centre
- Professional related certifications such as ITIL and MCP will be an added advantage.
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107