My client is looking for an IT Operations Manager (Infrastructure) who specializes in Network/Security.
Delivery of ICT Infrastructure Services
- Responsible for the ICT infrastructure aspect of the projects from initiation to implementation, ensuring ICT Infrastructure services are delivered on time, meeting business needs and quality and within agreed budget.
- Study business and application requirements, review organisational ICT infrastructure, design and implement the ICT infrastructure architecture to meet current and future requirements.
- Manage the awarded vendors and ICT contracts to ensure the vendors meets contractual obligations, leading to successful delivery of the project.
Management of ICT Infrastructure and Services
- Ensure incidents are resolved within the service level agreement and should avoid having re-occurrence of incidents.
- Ensure service requests are closed within agreed timelines.
- Develop guidelines, processes and procedures to enhance ICT Infrastructure resiliency and service availability.
- Maintain hardware and software assets, annual asset stocktake; and to conduct technology refresh before they are end-of-life.
- Maintain ICT Infrastructure capacity to meet current and future growth.
- Maintain ICT Infrastructure services contracts and ensure they are renewed before expiry.
- Provide periodic ICT Infrastructure Health status reports.
- Provide secretariat function for meetings/forums.
- Undertake and carry out ad-hoc IT operation assignments and tasks arises from projects or day-to-day operation.
Management of ICT Infrastructure Operating Budget
- Maintain ICT Infrastructure Operating budget and ensure meeting the agreed budget utilisation.
- Provide administrative support to all aspects of ICT procurement from seeking budget, calling tender/request for quotation/small value purchase, evaluation and award; raising purchase requisition/order, goods receiving, invoice tracking and verification/certification.
Management of ICT Infrastructure Security and Compliance
- Ensure compliance to Technical Architecture, Technology Reference Model (TRM) and Agency IT Policies and governement IM8 policies relating to ICT Infrastructure services.
- Conduct periodic review on ICT Infrastructure logs; privileged accounts and access rights to ensure no unauthorised access, system changes nor suspicious activities.
- Ensure security patches on ICT Infrastructure are timely updated in accordance to IM8 policy.
- Conduct ad-hoc security scans, patches and other security measures when required.
- Support IT audit activities when required.
- Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant experience in performing the role.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Professional related certifications such as ITIL and MCP will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IT security and infrastructure designs, preferably in Cloud hosting environment.
- Familiarity in Cloud hosting environment such as AWS and Azure.
- Able to manage project risks in a timely manner to ensure impact is mitigated.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247