- Responsible for the ICT infrastructure aspect of the projects from initiation to implementation, ensuring ICT Infrastructure services are delivered on time, meeting business needs and quality and within agreed budget.
- Ensure incidents are resolved within the service level agreement.
- Develop guidelines, processes and procedures to enhance ICT Infrastructure resilency and service availability.
- Maintain hardware and software assets, annual asset stocktake; and to conduct technology refresh before they are end-of-life.
- Maintain ICT Infrastructure Operating budget and ensure meeting the agreed budget utilisation.
- Be the point-of-contact for vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Undertake and carry out ad-hoc IT operation assignments and tasks arises from projects or day-to-day operation.
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Information Technology with 3 years of IT Operations or Project Management experience
- Professional related certifications such as ITIL and MCP
- Experience in managing ICT infrastructure
- Proactive and dedicated individual with customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247