- Leading industrial equipment company
- Located at Tuas
- Salary up to $4500 + Bonuses
- Gather project requirements, set priorities and deadlines
- Work with vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables on schedule
- Work with cross-functional teams (developers, business analysts, operations, finance, stakeholders) across one or multiple projects for process improvements
- Monitor project progress and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Attend to operational problems, prioritizes and manage user expectations
- Prepares and presents progress reports to management
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Systems or equivalent is a MUST
- Good time management skills in project planning and execution.
- Strong communication ability including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in system development and maintenance with at least 1 year experience as a project lead and vendor management
- Knowledge in SQL server, SSIS, SSRS and experience writing complex SQL queries and procedures preferred
- Good understanding of IBM Maximo enterprise asset management system will be added advantage.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096