· Establish and execute overall the company's project plan together with the Project Manager.
· Support the management of project progress, stakeholders and risks to ensure that project meets the agreed scope, quality, budget and schedule. This includes project tracking, documentation and necessary audit requirements.
· Manage collaboration and efficiency across the various project teams, tracks and work streams.
· Support regular reporting to management and key stakeholders on progress of the project; highlighting risks and propose mitigation actions and follow-up. This includes working closely with project vendor to facilitate and manage respective meeting platforms and forums.
· Diploma or Degree with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in performing the role
· Experience in agile development and large-scale projects is preferred
· Experience of managing 2-3 projects throughout the entire life cycle is an advantage
· Good communication and time management skills
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247