- Analyze current in-house ERP system and provide recommendation on changes/improvement to keep the ERP up-to-date with current technologies.
- Manage end-to-end project from sourcing of vendors, quotation and tender selection and management, project implementation, to post-implementation support.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Work independently to design, develop, and implement automated solutions and/or workflows.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including requirements documents, functional specifications, and user manuals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and resolve issues and ensure project success.
- Conduct testing and quality assurance to ensure software solutions meet business requirements.
- Lead in project planning and provide input on timelines, resources, and risks.
- Perform budget planning and management.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies related to software development.
- At least 8 years of experience in managing ERP projects.
- Min. Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Experience in project management, business analysis, budget planning, tender and vendor management.
- Good knowledge in software development life cycle.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247