Need someone with PMP certification, Cloud and strong Agile Experience.
Job Description Summary
Come and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. Based in Singapore, you will perform project management work in the field of IT in the APAC region. This Senior Project Manager is responsible for initiating, executing, and closing or multiple projects according to strict deadlines, and within scope, to a budget, and to the required quality standards in order to strengthen organisation's reputation in implementing IT based solutions for internal customers.
- Driving the implementation full 'life cycle' using waterfall and/or agile project delivery methodologies
- Enforcing project governance, capacity planning, and risk management, lead complex projects with formal management techniques (work plans, status reporting, issue and risk management, financial tracking, earned value, etc.
- Enforcing implementation best practices with business users / implementation partners
- Managing the expectations of users/stakeholders and efffectively interacting with business users at mid to senior management level.
- Perform crisis management when required
- Managing virtual teams of functional and technical implementation consultants (on a project basis)
- Promote methodology to all stakeholders during the project life-cycle
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194