IT Project Manager (BAU application / Regional Roll out)
The role of the IT Project Manager assigned to key IT projects is to ensure the successful implementation of the project. His primary role as project manager will be to track status of deliverables and milestones; manage the project risk and issue; monitoring the status of project activities to ensure success delivery of the project in meeting the timeline, budget and quality.
- Project manage activities including requirements, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projects are delivered according to scope, budget and timeline
- Manage the cross-tracks level risks and issues register
- Coordination for issue resolution and/or escalation whenever required
- Own the project plan
- Ensure the project adhered to the IT governance framework including architecture review (LARC) and project approval (PRC)
- Manage the review and sign off of business requirements. Need to make sure that they are accurately documented and submitted timely as per project plan
- Work with architect and technical team for the delivery of the IT solution
- Manage the vendor, where required, to deliver the IT solution as per the scope of work
- Ensure the solution is properly tested during the SIT and UAT activities
- Escalate to management on risks of not meeting timeline or cost or major issues faced by the team
- Degree in Computer Science or Liner Shipping disciplines.
- At least 8 years' of experience in the liner shipping domain or equivalent.
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate the information quickly, and able to communicate complex issures clearly and concisely.
- Able to independently plan project schedule, time management and project coordination.
- Project Management skills.
- Liner Shipping domain knowledge.
- Ability to plan and track.
- Ability to track the detailed implementation plan for all project tracks within liner shipping domain
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organisation
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- User Management/ People Management.
- Able to work with different business communities and various liner shipping team SMEs globally.
- Able to motivate team members to work effectively and earn their respect.
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness.
- Behavioural Competencies.
- A self-motivated individual who can work independently.
Interested, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
John Lee Kok Wai
Personnel Reg. No: 1109808
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
John, Kok Wai Lee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109808