The candidate will be responsible for assessing the security performance of sites and facilities, tracking security programs and operations for the SEA region.
- Conduct Security Architecture Review and Testing on Cloud and Emerging Technologies.
- Assessing physical and logical security implementations in large-scale, globalized, multi-lingual business environments.
- Provide clear and detailed Risk Assessment and Remediation guidelines for Business owners.
- Research on Security best practices, trends and vulnerabilities and driving remediation associated with third-party vendors.
- Evaluate firewalls, VPN, encryption protocols, MDM and other related security measures
- Take part in project management.
- Design sustainable strategies to mitigate risk and define associated metrics to measure overall performance.
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security.
- 5-8 years of Information Security assessment/auditor experience.
- Experience in conducting and managing large-scale security risk assessments.
- Good understanding of System, Network, Storage and Device Technologies.
- Good understanding of international security standards ISO27001, NIST, IETF, PCI DSS.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, CRISC, CSPM, PMP or equivalent certification.
- Willing to travel for business purposes.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247