IT Security Engineer (permanent role)
- He/She will assist the Head of Systems/IT Security in the implementation of security measures
- He/She may be tasked to oversee the design of security implementation relevant to his/her domain of expertise.
- He/She will also be required to provide guidance on the appropriate security solutions to use for tender proposals, and support bid managers in addressing the cyber-security concerns of their potential business leads.
- Contribute to Information Security strategy and Agile security process improvement
- Ensuring fundamental requirements or state-of-art of specialty engineering is taken into account for solution element or component design and development.
- Contributing to formalization and implementation of allocated requirements to solution elements or components, to their interfaces and their verification criteria.
- Participates in solution integration and verifies that solution meets specialty requirements.
- Act as the security 'partner' of the Agile project teams, for all question related to information security
- Installation and configuration of security system hardware, that includes firewalls and intrusion detection devices, SIEM, 2FA
- Work with internal and external teams to successfully implement proposed security solutions such as host-based endpoint protection and data loss prevention
- Perform basic security audit or review of a system to highlight gaps in security compliance
- Assist the IT Security Manager in managing security incidents, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing end to end activities
- Support projects' delivery teams in daily operations for security such as firewall administration, OS patching, and account reviews
- Provide security consultancy to internal teams on their project/business opportunity security needs
- Understands the security requirements and provide support to IT Security work packages in bids and projects
- Occasionally acts as the technical interface on security issues with customers responding to queries and providing technical solutions
Please feel free to share your CV to: email@example.com
De Guzman Robi Anne
Consulting Manager R1544992
EA License No.: 02C3423
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992