IT Security Engineer to take support in design, developing and implementing OT cybersecurity solutions within our existing install base.
The role will require someone that this is a problem solver, determined and enthusiastic. They will bring experience of implementing a wide variety of cybersecurity products and solutions within large complex system development. They will have the ability to apply cybersecurity and principles to organizational requirements and be able to identify and remediate critical infrastructure systems that were designed without system security considerations.
- Build and develop the overall security implementation strategy based on customers' requirements
- Experience in managing the security configuration of the system: create and approve baselines, perform configuration audits, system security assessments.
- Experience in working closely with various teams such as design authority, software team, systems team, network team, etc.
- Act as technical interface on security issues with customers responding to queries and providing cyber security solutions
- Implement, configure and test the proposed cyber security solutions. Hands-on experience in implementing at least three of the solutions - DAM, PAM, SIEM, Firewalls, MFA.
- Perform all security-engineering activities with a Lean engineering mind-set. Develop and execute system testing and validation procedures and documentation. Identify and direct the remediation of technical problems.
- Independently manage the risks and/or opportunities during the project implementation phase, including managing the subcontractors and partners
- Contribute to the management of the risks and/or opportunities during the project implementation phase, including managing subcontractors and partners
- Minimum of 7 years' experience of security engineering
- Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills and a passion for information security
- Experience of working with internal experts/external vendors to resolve technical issues independently
- Previous consulting or professional services experience
- Knowledge of network security, data security and system security
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- Knowledge of regional laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
- Knowledge of information security systems engineering principles.
- Knowledge of network access, identity, and access management (e.g., public key infrastructure, Oauth, OpenID, SAML, SPML).
- Knowledge of various operating systems.
- Knowledge of secure configuration management techniques.
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931