- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience, plus AWS + Variable Bonus
- Location: Changi (Moving to OneNorth by the end of year)
- Build and develop the overall security implementation strategy based on customers' requirements
- Experience in managing the security configuration of the system: create and approve baselines, perform configuration audits, system security assessments
- Experience in working closely with various teams such as design authority, software team, systems team, network team, etc.
- Act as technical interface on security issues with customers responding to queries and providing cyber security solutions
- Implement, configure, and test the proposed cyber security solutions. Hands-on experience in implementing at least three of the solutions - DAM, PAM, SIEM, Firewalls, MFA.
- Perform all security-engineering activities with a Lean engineering mind-set. Develop and execute system testing and validation procedures and documentation. Identify and direct the remediation of technical problems.
- Independently manage the risks and/or opportunities during the project implementation phase, including managing the subcontractors and partners
- Contribute to the management of the risks and/or opportunities during the project implementation phase, including managing subcontractors and partners
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in security engineering
- Degree in Information Security or Information Technology or Computer Science
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Experience working with internal experts/external vendors to resolve technical issues independently
- Previous consulting or professional services experience
- Knowledge of network security, data security and system security
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk)
- Knowledge of regional laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy
- Knowledge of information security systems engineering principles
- Knowledge of network access, identity, and access management (e.g., public key infrastructure, Oauth, OpenID, SAML, SPML)
- Knowledge of various operating systems and secure configuration management technique
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "IT Security Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423