- Scope and perform penetration testing to identify and exploit security vulnerabilities affecting the company' assets and entity.
- Triage reported Security vulnerabilities and provide actionable mitigation.
- Develop and operate tools to automate multi-cloud security benchmarking.
- Collaborate with other Tech teams to improve security posture.
- A Bachelor Degree with minimum 2 years of work experience in Penetration Testing.
- Coding experience in at least one programming language (C++, Java, Python, Go, LUA).
- Knowledgeable in one or more cloud environment (Tencent Cloud, AWS, GCP, Azure and etc.).
- Passionate in Mobile/PC games, familiar with game operating logic and strong analytical mindset.
- One or more of the following certifications: OSCP, OSCE, OSWP, OSEP, OSEE, GPEN, GWAPT, GMOB, GAWN and GXPN
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247