- Manage and monitoring of next generation firewalls, IPS, SIEM, WAF, EDR, 2FA.
- Evaluate security incidents and determines what response, if any, is needed
- Develop and provide security awareness training to end users.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment.
- Follow up on findings from vulnerability assessment and penetration test. Work with different stakeholders to address the findings.
- Manage vendors of IT security services and products.
- Assist in audit and compliance requirement.
- Work on new initiatives to enhance security.
To succeed in this role, you are likely to have the following eexperience/knowledge & skills:
- Minimum 2 years' direct experience in information security related duties.
- Experience in SIEM would be advantageous.
- Candidate with relevant information security certification is a plus
- Candidate must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398