- Manage the delivery and execution of Infrastructure Cabling services in Asia Pacific. Lead and manage a team of partner technical resources, day-to-day operations of post & after-sales installation, delivery, deployment, MAC projects (move, add and change) and ongoing support functions and service desk function, inclusive of the people, process, systems and measures to ensure daily customer service requests and incident tickets are being attended promptly and resolved within the service level agreement (SLA).
- Services are being coordinated from Singapore, and delivered in 11 Asia Pacific countries (HK, CN, TW, AU, JP, KR, ID, SG, MY, IN, PH, TH) through partner technical resources in mainly the financial services sector. This ever demanding, sensitive, customer centric environment is a multi-million-dollar business, in a fast pace environment with major opportunities for future growth.
- Ensure installation, delivery and deployment services are delivered to customers in a consistent, high quality and professional manner using structured and disciplined practices to ensure stable post & after-sales services are consistent with company initiatives and expectations.
- Oversee the end-to-end service delivery inclusive of tickets closure and billing.
- Manage the attainment of financial targets inclusive of annual budget, gross profit and related financial metrics within area of responsibility. Ensure activities are achieved that meet corporate customer satisfaction objectives as well as internal and external SLAs.
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992