- Manage the service delivery of shared services to stakeholders and ensure SLA and customer satisfactory level KPI are met.
- Manage of IT operational risk and issues, system performance and availability.
- Provide assistance in the area of IT service request, change and incident management for Data Centre Operations, Technical Services and IT Infrastructure aspect.
- Ensure customer requirements are handled through proper service management techniques where best practices and processes are applied, including timely reporting and status updates.
- Oversee lifecycle maintenance activities of hardware and software includes preventive maintenance, and product life span.
- Assist in managing operating expenses of IT resource and service-related expenses.
- Review and recommend procedures, processes and policies to enhance data center operations and service delivery to all stakeholders.
- Maintain the operation certification standard and involve all IT audits and assessments.
- Assist in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery activities and planning
- Degree , minimum 3 years' experience in IT operations, service delivery or service management
- Strong understanding of data centre and system operations standards, with ITIL certification
- Resourceful, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the above position, please enclose your updated resume. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jeff Ng Choon Kiatt
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Registration Number: R1223075
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Jeff Ng Choon Kiatt EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1223075