- L1/L2 onsite support including setup of end user computing device.
- Participate in dispatch, phone and incident support.
- Software and Hardware asset and inventory management.
- Ensure all endpoints are up to date with their latest patches.
- Perform hardware evaluation, purchase and recommendation.
- Plan and manage maintenance of end user computing device.
- System administration and backup operation for Windows / Linux operating system, and anti-virus software.
- Coordinate with operations, project team, third party key partner and stakeholders to implement projects, update and manage project key issues, risks and action items in timely manner to avoid delays and outages.
- Project management for new office setup and support mainly on endpoints and peripherals. Coordination with network and system team for provisioning.
- Perform projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in related field, with proven hands-on experience supporting medium to large enterprise.
- Good concept of end user computing in an LAN /WAN environment both conventional and virtualized.
- Good communication skills, time management and planning.
- Good team player and willingness to participate and contribute.
- Keen interest to learn and explore technologies such as tools for standardization, virtualization.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536