- Provide technical support for our employees in the local offices and remote offices via various form of interaction (Email, IM, Walk-in, Ticketing).
- Support all end user computing (Windows/MAC/Mobile etc.) including conference technology (A/V & Web Conference) and applications/software within the corporate environment.
- Provide build, setup, maintain, implement, and troubleshoot for all technology related matters.
- Work closely with all users and management for issue resolutions, monitoring of corporate IT infrastructure.
- Assist in initiatives/projects to drive technology improvement and user satisfaction.
- At least 3+ year relevant work experience with a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or relevant
- Good IT concepts of hardware and software, networking, data storage, data backups, and monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills (o