- Project manage vendors and contracts to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Manage vendors in the course of the daily task operations
- Administer the company's Outlook email, Active Directory, system backup, infrastructure and business services.
- Create and maintain operational documentation and reports
- Ensure IT assets inventory are kept updated and accounted for at all times
- Operate as the first point of contact for all major customer support issues, prioritising resources and liaising with other support resources both locally and internationally.
- Apply resources available in accordance with the support contract requirements meeting the Service Level Agreement
- Appropriately set and manage expectations, including escalation activities and communications, for both customer and internal stakeholders.
- Lead and actively manage customer expectations in relation to support work taking place and planned work.
- Review all support documentation provided to the customer for technical accuracy, consistency, and coverage in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Ensure that any technical and procedural changes provided by the Service Desk and the IT Support team are followed, working to best practice methodology
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end user hardware and software, networked peripheral devices as well as networking software products In line with Group IT standard.
- Onsite support / helpdesk / operation training including hardware and software
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by line management
- To troubleshoot system, server, wireless and networking related problem
- To be the 1st point of contact when problem is being escalated by helpdesk
- Be involved in the execution of IT system disaster recovery
- End user support in Point-Of-Sale terminals.
- Troubleshoot and conduct functionality test to online and offline terminals.
- Cyber security compliance inline to corporate standard.
- No quota for Foreigners
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related studies
- Minimum 3 years of relevent experience in end user support with exposure in system and server support, networking, Active Directory as well as managing vendors
- Must have experience in supporting POS solution and functionalities
- Good to have experience in supporting VIP or VVIP
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096