- Minimum 2+ years' experience in the Call Centres/ Help Desks in infotech/IT/Software oriented industries
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Other desirable Attributes/ Qualifications/ Skills:
- ITIL Certification from reputable institutions is preferable.
- Adequate knowledge of Aviation infotech products & markets.
- Basic knowledge of infotech subjects such as; hardware, software, programming(.net), database, networking, etc.
- Pleasant personality and professional communication mannerisms.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and irate customers with composure.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Ability to work in rotational shifts.
- Answer & record all technical support calls received through telephone email, chat, Technical Support Portal (TSP) or any other forms of communication from clients regarding Company's applications software products and services.
- Response to technical support calls shall be in strict adherence with Company's policies and SOPs, and within each individual clients' First Response Time (FRT) indicated as per Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Interact with clients to record the incidents (bugs/defects) service requests, etc., accurately and unambiguously in the TSP.
- Issue a service ticket number to clients and ensure that the incident is recorded and tracked in the TSP.
- Use the diagnostic and troubleshooting processes or tools to identify the follow up actions and disseminate accordingly as per escalation matrix.
- Collaborates with technical team members to analyze and resolve clients' issues and incidents.
- Generate reports periodically to track & monitor the service tickets status to ensure issues are resolved as per SLAs.
- Notify/report any impending SLAs violations to Line Manager - Technical Support promptly.
- Continuously update knowledge and understanding of aviation subjects, associated infotech trends and Company's portfolios of products and solutions.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Management.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194