- Provide high quality customer service to customers by building relationships and trust through appropriate communication and responsive services.
- Supporting customers via the phone, live-chat and ticketing system.
- Serve as the first contact point for customer's issues/requests and properly documenting case notes through the ticketing system.
- Provide first tiered support for all IT related needs such as:
- Software and hardware installations, support, and troubleshooting, including Microsoft enterprise products and business specific applications
- Mobile device support and troubleshooting, mostly Apple and Android products
- Single-user networking issues
- Communication tools
- Network & Local printers
- Authentication tools
- Access management
- Leveraging the knowledge database as part of the troubleshooting workflow to resolve issues consistently or appropriately escalate cases to the next tier of support.
- Actively contribute to the knowledge base when a solution or process has not been documented.
- Minimum a diploma holder or equivalent with 1 years' experience in an IT related role or IT Service Desk environment
- Willing to work one weekend per week
- Working knowledge of Windows environment, VPN
- Working knowledge of LAN, WAN, AD, file server technology and ITSM procedures
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Possesses strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Comfortable communicating with global customers.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536