As part of the IVVQ Engineering team, the IVVQ Engineer is responsible for integrating, verifying, validating and qualifying the Transportation/Railway Solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Work with Systems Engineers to ensure that all the requirements are properly testable - including the testing method - and that full V&V Traceability can be put in place and maintained with the verification test scenarios.
- Set up and maintain Linux based systems for the transportation industry including developments of scripts.
- Install and configure required COTS systems including network and virtualization environments.
- Prepare the resources used for various test configurations, develop and implement verification procedure, compile the results documents, manage the deviations and record all verification results.
- Analyze the system logs and communicate information on variances and anomalies to stakeholders,
- Responsible for Factory Acceptance Test, Site Integration and Testing: planning the test, communicate with customer, onsite testing, prepare report and submission to customer.
Provide support to IVVQ Manager:
- Ensure IVVQA global consistency by approving lower level solution element or component IVVQA plans.
- Define, with his/her team on IVVQA scenarios, ensures their traceability with the corresponding systems engineering artifacts - using DOORS or similar requirements management tool - and guaranties their implementation.
- Coordinate IVVQA activities, establishes priorities and integration logical diagrams, conducts tests in factory and on site, supports acceptance as well as commissioning, analyses results and communicates them to development teams.
- Conduct all the reviews required by the process, including but not limited to, the Test Readiness Reviews, Technical Qualification Reviews, and Final Qualification Reviews.
- Ensure that all Configuration and Change Management (CM) processes are properly followed by the IVVQA team.
- Ensure that the IVVQA team performs Integration to the satisfaction of all external and internal customers:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant area of Engineering or related discipline
- 5 years of experience dealing with IT hardware (server, network switches, storage, workstation)
- 3 years of experience with Linux, Windows, virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- 5 years of experience with integration and testing IT system
- Experience in an Engineering role deploying one or more large-scale solutions
- Significant experience of