- Location: Changi Business Park
- Industry: Banking environment
- The Java Developer will support digitization projects using BPM system.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of digital BPM platform.
- Work closely with team leader to gather requirements from the customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development.
- Responsible for overall technical design and quality delivered from offshore.
- Manage offshore development teams to ensure technical standards and quality is met.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds where necessary.
- Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures.
- Review offshore' s deliverables like FSD, TSD to ensure the design is with quality and follow platform standards.
- Perform code review to detect potential coding problems.
- Review Release procedure and support system release activities.
- Bachelor's degree with min. 5 years of hands-on experience in Java development.
- Min. 5 years of work experience in the banking industry is a bonus
- Knowledge in project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile).
- Experience in working with offshore team in project development.
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization.
- Hands-on experience in NewGen BPM system.
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org