Our client is a multinational technology conglomerate holding company in looking for Backend Engineer to join the team.
- Responsible for the security operations of overseas games, including building security operations indices and performing statistical analysis of game related data.
- Responsible for the development, launch and operation of overseas game anti-cheat strategies.
- Responsible for analyzing and verifying overseas game complaints.
- Proficiency in Python programming, software architecture skills and ability of programming robust and efficient code.
- Mastery of common data statistical analysis techniques and mysql.
- Responsibility and rigorousness; excellent communication and logical thinking skills; good pressure resistance.
- Experience in security or anti-cheat operations.
- Experience in large-scale user data analysis.
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1656741