- Work on diversified cloud Platforms and monitoring tools to provide stable, and reliable DevOps service to client's oversea studios.
- Everything as a code - automate deployment (CI/CD) processes.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations.
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies (at least one) from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with managing IT infrastructure with focus on the Unix/Linux platforms.
- Possess a solid understanding of the Linux or FreeBSD/OpenBSD relevant of Operating Systems and their underlying components.
- Possess analytical skills, mental resilience and the ability to think systematically under stressful conditions.
- Highly accountable and takes ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization.
Nice to Have:
- Multi Cloud orchestration - Terraform, Kubernetes.
- Experience in one or more of: Shell, PowerShell, Python, Go, Node.JS
- Configuration management tool experiences such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt Stack.
- Experience with CI/CD.
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1656741