- Troubleshoot for network related issue.
- Change request for network configuration.
- Drive to problem resolution and search for root cause.
- Communicate with internal/external customers/teams when required.
- Manage the documentation.
- Carry out other related duties as required by manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Ability to diagnose LAN/WAN network devices, and perform routing and switching.
- Basic coding skills in Python and Ansible, or other programming languages.
- Good knowledge of Firewall, VPN and ACL.
- Basic knowledge of Palo Alto firewall.
- CCNA or CCNP certification is a plus.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247