The Project Manager is responsible to effectively and efficiently manage the development sprints from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment. Role will include running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation, managing support tickets and unblocking barriers to keep the team moving. Responsible to communicate and collaborate primarily with the engineering, customer success and senior management teams.
The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong leadership abilities and have the desire to be part of a fast-growing startup company where you'll have the opportunity guide the development of our portfolio of products.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective.
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases.
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines.
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates.
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional).
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks.
- Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program.
- Implement and support principles, rules and processes.
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow.
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Confluence , etc.) to support estimates and execution.
- Presents high level project readouts for senior management.
- Supports product owner(s) with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope.
- Manage other special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as needed.
- Project experience in Singapore is required
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience and 2 years leading sprints.
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- Expert coach on implementation of agile scrum
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams' needs
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size story/epics
- Passionate commitment to delivering products on time
- Comfortable with presenting project readouts to Executive level audience
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096