The Project Manager is to be responsible for the successful planning, monitoring, reporting and closure of a technical project to achieve the agreed scope, objectives and deliverables set out in the Research & Development Case.
- Plan and manage all aspects of a technology project including, high level scope, activity scheduling, resourcing, risk assessment, change control, milestones & critical deliverables, progress reporting and governance documentation.
- Understand all the business/research project and how the project is linked with the analytic modules.
- Plan and Monitor the progress of the development of analytic modules for different projects.
- R&D related Documentation of the projects and work with quality manager accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
- Work and communicate with business team, product team and data science team.
- Attend all R&D related meetings and record proper meeting minutes.
- Maintain and manage the project management and documentation tool.
- Degree in an Information Technology or Engineering discipline
- Minimum two years of Project Management experience with working knowledge of the Agile development methodology
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Management of Data Science, Healthcare analytics or Artificial Intelligence projects would be desirable
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096