- Company Background: Global MNC in providing medical device solution
- Salary will commensurate with relevant work experience, up to S$5,000
- Training provided for entry level candidates with Manufacturing industry exposure
- Explore & develop enhancement of MES user experience & workflow
- Apply MES business rule as main solution
- Serve as the liaison between business and engineering teams; gather and document requirements from end users
- Material master data and bill of material maintenance
- New product setup and transfer from HQ
- Conduct MES training for new user and during new release.
- Attend to MES 2nd level support case with in-depth analysis liaise with HQ when needed
- Lead the MES deployment roll out with HQ, compliance with validation & verification documentation
- Support SAP and MES to machine interface development & testing
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer, Computer Science, Information System Engineering or equivalent
- Prior Manufacturing Engineering experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (Camstar is a plus)
- Familiarity with ISO13485, cGMP and Computer Software Validation is a bonus
- Familiarity with SAP, Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Basic skills in any programming language / script, like C#, VB, Java, Python etc.
- Basic skills in database, data reporting, XML
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "MES Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423