- To ensure all Lab Job Ticket / Mechanical & Physical Properties assigned are performed accordingly and completed on time.
- To assist Laboratory Executive to establish new Test Method with reference to International Standard
- To assist Laboratory Executive in managing equipment's Calibration and Preventive Maintenance
- To assist Laboratory Executive in conducting development works in Laboratory and other specific premises.
- NITEC/ Diploma in Material Science/Polymer Science/ Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a Polymer Testing Laboratory
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to perform shift work
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551