- University Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years' experience in participation of business application development, technical and business analysis
- 4+ years' experience in analysis and data integration specifications for data exchanges with other IT systems through EDI in the shipping company. It is expected that the person is familiar with the different EDI standards (EDIFACT, ANSI, XML) and API methods of exchanging data.
- 2+ years' of solid technical skills (SQL querying, scripting, database related tasks) and
- Able to read and understand SQL query language.
- Have a good understanding of databases structures (example: tables, columns, primary and foreign key relationships, views).
- analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail with keen appreciation of business needs and interest in business processes and process re-engineering.
- Sound knowledge in shipping processes.
- Have a good understanding of the software development life cycle and have experience of participating in a full project life-cycle in a business analyst role.
- 4+ years' Project management
- Good understanding of networking infrastructure and general application architecture
- Experience with implementing, configuring and testing solutions.
- debugging and analytical skills
- Able to work as part of an international team with people in different time zones and cultures
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationship with all levels of users and vendors
- Able to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Able to collaborate with customers, external partners and business personnel to manage problem resolution effectively
- A team player who is self-motivated and possesses good interpersonal, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Results driven and has a positive attitude
- Resourceful, meticulous, detail-oriented, accountable and discreet with sensitive / confidential information
- Work cross-functionally and think both critically and strategically
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software and hardware, business processes and functions used in the organization and the industry.
- Experience in Shipping industry
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194