- Define overall hybrid mobile app architecture for yet to be announced games and applications based on product requirements.
- Responsible for leading the team to build a functional and appealing hybrid mobile-based enterprise applications optimised in terms of loading performance, security, responsiveness and enhanced user experience.
- Brainstorm with the team to recommend the best hybrid mobile app architecture, methodology, languages used, design robust, coding structure, deployment protocols and debugging for new software products.
- Participate in full hybrid mobile app application lifecycle including technical design, development, implementation, testing, documentation, maintenance, and support.
- Participate in the project discussion of technical implementation, implementation of unit test, codes review and hybrid mobile app architecture optimization.
- Collaborate with the Product, Creative and Backend Engineering Team to develop and implement the hybrid mobile app architecture and features to support user interface concepts.
- Develop, test, deploy and enhance hybrid mobile app applications running on modern mobile devices across the full spectrum of common iOS and Android device screen sizes.
- Ensure the all software products under supervision are adhering to the highest engineering standards which includes code maintainability, quality, monitoring, operational excellence, and documentation.
- Conduct code reviews and ensuring merged code adheres to best practices and standards
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members under care to groom them in term of technical skillsets.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends, languages and techniques in the iOS, Andriod and hybrid mobile app space.
- Source, seek, hire and fill skills and experience gaps among the Mobile App Engineering team members.
- Bachelor's Degree of Computing, Software Engineering, IT or related field.
- Over 8 years of related work experience as the core member of the hybrid mobile app development team in developing functional and appealing mobile-based enterprise applications optimised in terms of loading performance, mobile responsiveness and enhanced user experience, preferably in fast-paced IT or gaming industry.
- Good understand of object-oriented programming, design patterns, i