- Responsible for monitoring and controlling a portion of a sites material in Receiving, Kitting, work in process (WIP), non-confirming materials (NCM) and Shipping.
- Facilitate the identification and communication of hard component shortages and identify/ resolve soft component shortages to the Purchasing department in order to maintain accurate documentation and to arrange for the supply of additional units if needed.
- Administration and resolution of the raw, WIP and floor stock cycle counting process.
- Ensure all month end activities in the department are completed accurately and on time.
- Responsible for Global inbound shipment coordination with suppliers, forwarders, customs, buyers & site warehouse receiving.
- Involve in forwarders KPI tracking & management.
- Involve in DOF/DDU/DDP outbound shipments management.
- Responsible for Logistics billing & RFQ management.
- In charge for Freight cost control & management.
- Responsible for local and oversea purchase of Indirect material and MRO items, maintaining and streamline qualified suppliers, negotiations and cost savings.
- Plan, source and purchase materials, product, supplies, and equipment.
- Obtain quotations and bids, analyzes, and makes recommendations.
- Minimize inventory while maintaining optimum materials level to meet revenue goals and customer commits.
- Manage excess and obsolescence to minimize materials liabilities to customer.
- Any additional duties as assigned by management.
- Diploma in any field.
- Understanding of inventory and material control process.
- Knowledge of MRO and IDM procurement practices, terms, negotiation concepts, and business law.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855