- Automate via orchestration and DevOps tooling
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside engineers from other departments to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Git workflow. Plan for release, code review, managing pull requests and etc
- Software benchmarking and evaluation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, statistics.
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering or software development experience in making AI/ML models production ready
- Good coding practices and understand clean code.
- Have been practicing Test Driven Development (TDD) and experience in writing good test scripts
- Experience with setting up Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipeline. Experienced with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc. Have done setup for multiple projects
- Knows pros and cons of software architecture design and which scenario to select. Advocate of modular software design.
- Comfortable using Linux OS platform and Unix based systems
- Advocate of open source
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience on database.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience on data-preprocessing (regulation expression, outliers analysis/detection, missing data filling)
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096