- Develop, improve, and maintain online inference systems.
- Create and maintain a data mining platform for online activities.
- Optimize and compress machine learning models to meet online performance requirements.
- Good C/C++ development skills, including familiarity with multi-threaded programming, memory management, design patterns, and Linux development.
- Clear understanding of C++11 syntax and experience in developing highly concurrent programs.
- Knowledge of machine/deep learning theory and experience in training deep learning models.
- Proficiency in Python, Golang, Scala, or Java.
- Familiarity with common algorithms in computer vision (cv), natural language processing (nlp), recommendation systems, and social networking services (sns) is a plus.
- Understanding of the internal workings of Tensorflow/Pytorch is advantageous.
- Experience in distributed systems projects, including design and debugging of complex system software, is a plus.
- Knowledge of GPU hardware architecture, CUDA proficiency, and optimization in deep learning computational frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in AI compiler development, familiarity with model compression technology frameworks, and understanding of the latest research progress in this field are beneficial.
Siau Zianyi License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23113527