A well known International technology company is in the search for passionate Machine Learning Engineer to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Analyze and cleaning of enterprise transaction data, extract and summarize information needed for various forecasting
- Find 3-party open data, discovery and summarize the information needed for various predictions
- Feature engineering, variable transformation, dependency analysis
- Feature ranking, selection, and filtering
- Integrate the knowledge of domain expertise with forecasting results into business processes and assist stakeholders in making decisions
- Min Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or a relevant quantitative discipline
- 3 years of practical experience in data analysis, statistical, and machine learning modelling
- Hands-on knowledge of data manipulation and modelling languages such as Python, Julia,
- Experience with data science tools such as Zeplin, Jupyter, pandas, scikit-learn, NLTK
- Experience with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8241
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1879958
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958